One Adventure Ends, Another Starts

I nearly completed the Ultimate Blog Challenge, but not quite.  As it turned out July ended up being a very busy month for me, and I was challenged daily with the UBC, but managed most of it.  I was dogged with other community service projects, a health issue (oh, my feet!), planning for my adventure down south and a house guest.  Too much!  I am getting too old.

So, in 48 hours from now, on Monday August 15th, I hope to set off to stay Monday night at the small town of Boggabilla, in New South Wales.  There is not much to see at Boggabilla but I have a few things to see including the Goondiwindi Customs House and the Wobbly Boot Hotel


 

Meanwhile, today, I have my guest from China and we will be heading off around 9 am perhaps to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.

Not sure exactly where we will go today, but a leisurely day I hope as I need it and I am sure he does.





Comments