Two Weeks Later

Sadly I have been unable to find the time (and the internet access) to update my travels on this site.

I am still travelling.  I set off as planned and stayed at Boggabilla, Dubbo, Canberra, Eden, Sale, Launceston and Hobart before returning to Melbourne.

I spent two days in Melbourne - almost in rest mode with a friend, and yesterday I set off early in the morning to visit my sister in law, and then drive along the Great Ocean Road, and on to Warrnambool.

Way back in 1968 we lived in Warrnambool.  It was where our daughter was born.  When in Melbourne I visited a house in Seaford, where we lived in 1969, and took a photo of it.  My (now adult) children would not recognise the house - but it will be recorded in our family history.

The journey to Warrnambool took all day.  I did stop frequently to take photos

Around Anglesea

Amazing houses with views to sea

More Sea

Some of the sights



The weather was not the best.  Cold and frequently raining.  Perhaps another time I can come back and have a better look - especially around Port Campbell, which is where the 12 Apostles are.

I reached Warrnambool just before 6 pm.  It was dark and cold and I quickly found my motel and decided just to have snacks for my meal.  

Today I will visit a few places around Warrnambool and Port Fairy, before going on to Mt Gambier.

What a Journey!

Comments